Amphetamine

|
It's official, someone is sabotaging my week.

I am talking about sequential events of bad luck. Not gonna go through each one of them, but fyi, yours truly is caught  on the fever. As in, the fever fever, NOT on the Youth Olympic fever. Speaking of which, the Olympic flame will reach Singapore Poly tomorrow. 

Ok, back to the fever thingy. I was already feeling awkwardly uncomfortable since Monday night, my head was hurting like hell. Thank god Nick was there to drive me back. The moment I reached home, I swear the floor was spinning. The next morning, I woke up to a incredibly painful sore throat. Later that night, it develops into a fever and cold.

Went to see the doc this morning. He said something about a disease and how my throat has basically swolen pretty badly. And he mentioned some people takes weeks for it to recover. Seriously. Fuck my life. 

Ok, the medicine has just kick in. Which mean, it is time to sleep. Will continue more on my misfortune soon.

0 comments: