Uneventful

|
Half Remembered Dream

I f*cking hate today. I swear there must be some idiots who cursed my day. Nothing went smooth today at all. As the title suggest, this has got to be the most uneventful day ever.

First off, waking early up in the morning to find myself being scolded by my mom for some trivial business. And then I was given the silent treatment by both her and my sister. Sarcasms and insults in the form of M-1

Fine, fine, after breakfast, I was hoping to get some fresh air at 1U, meeting up with Jiun, Jie Cong and Alanna before I leave tomorrow. How excited I was. Approaching 12, Jiun's SMS came with thunder and lightning in background. He can't come, and so is Jie Cong. Both fell sick......haih..

Seriously, I bloody hope that they are playing a joke on me. They better be.

Now I am just chilling at Starbucks. Nick is gonna collect his ITP (Industrial Training Programme) from me at 1U after his work, which is around 8pm. I thought of going home first, but then I realised, my family left home and I don't have the key. So.....how am I gonna spend eight hours at 1U?

Gah, today's a joke. A really rotten joke....FML...seriously, FML!

0 comments: