I Gotta Feeling

|
Blogger's note: Feeling oddly calm in such mess. I actually enjoy this. Sorry Jcong, no time to get photos into my post. : )

Yo! See, I keep my promise, one post per week. Here I am, to report to you readers~

Anyway, I got this Facebook page recommendation from someone I know a few days ago. Guess who's page is it?

His name is Namewee. Never heard of him? Check this video out then,



Heck, I know many people out there actually like him to the extent of calling him "hero" . Here's the thing, I don't. You're entitled to your own opinion, and so am I. So, read this on without feeling offended, : )

In my opinion, this dude is a piece of shyt, a disgrace to the whole Chinese community in M'sia. People like this is exactly why the stereotype of Chinese (being uneducated and rude and etc.) survives for so many year. He looks like just any Ah Beng/ JinJang who is trying too hard to get some attention.

Seriously? Rewriting our national anthem to insult our own country by using foul language? Is that not enough already? Now he is being an arse swearing around in a government department.

I mean, even if there's an blackout, and someone is at fault, he is NOT entitled to just go and curse everyone. The remarks he made was pretty racist too. There has got to be a more educated way of doing things instead of being an ass.

I still can't understand why some people actually look up to him. Like, he is probably one of the worst role model around. You guys call his action "brave".....and I think that is just a great insult to real brave people like Nelson Mandela and etc.

Racist. Uneducated. Barbarian. Idiotic. All checked.

I been to a Chinese school, a public school, and a Methodist school. I had friends of all races. And they are all awesome in their own way. It is quite saddening to see the way our country is heading. People like him is why racial harmony is such a challenge to us, Malaysians. I hate the fact that the entire community of Malaysian-Chinese is being associated with him. Enough said.

The really brave people are those who fight for peace. Not swearing around.

By the way, Lady Gaga's new video for Bad Romance really rocks!

0 comments: