Mattness

|

Blogger's note: Pardon the pun. Madness Mattness. : )


Sorry for the lack of update. The whole of last week has been pretty heavy for me. I am so glad that the T-shirt selling is over, and now I can move on to the other projects, namely, DCHE Sports Challenge, Foveo III, DCHE Website, DCHE Got Talents!....and others. The list could go on forever, I swear.


So far, my balancing act between Student Chapter and studies has work out well. Apart from the frequent random outburst of madness I had during the classes ( ask Joevin, Yadana and Shaheerah ), I think I did bloody well. So, I decided to add some excitement to my somewhat crazy life.


I went for the ISC interview. It was totally not a spur of the moment thing. 


Obviously, I didn't go there alone, I dragged along Marchia and Yadana with me. We reached there at arnd 5pm+ and we waited till 10pm for our interview. Yup, 10 pm. We had lots of fun thou while waiting. We drank the wine that was intended for our experiment, we gossiped, we laughed, and suddenly, we are outside the interview room already.


Honestly, I wasn't as nervous I thought I would be. Probably due the the fact that I laughed so much and I was already bloody tired after a straight 8am-6pm classes with only 1 hour pathetic lunch break in between. So, I went in there, sat down in front of 22 seniors. 

And they started shooting questions at me. 

Like a bazooka.


I must admit, they throw pretty darn good questions at me. To an extent that I felt my mind was very contradicted. Of all the questions I answered, the hardest one has got to be this, 


"Tell us a story, any story."


I eventually came out with some story, not without some struggling. 

Overall, although I managed to answer their questions, I felt like I was being a f***ed up arrogant bastard who was trying to hard to make sense though. Ha. We shall see next week when the short listed candidates list is announced.


Anyway, yesterday, Joevin, Shaheerah, Yadana and I went on a "SP Tour". We got too bored waiting for Intro to Microbiology practical and decided to went for a walk to the other side of the school. Yeah, eventually, we spent 1 hour walking up and down, in and out of the school buildings. Not too bad a way to spend time eh? 


Seriously, we were like so bloody high these few days. 

And I am so fucking annoyed when some ppl never pick up the responsibility to do their work. In the end, you ppl drag behind the entire progress and causes trouble to us! Also, to "that person", could you stop asking stupid question ? Seriously, I felt like giving you a punch in the face the other day. Sometimes I wonder if your IQ is equivalent to your shoe size. 

My life could have been much better if I can really cancel off the last paragraph off my life. ; )


Thanks for reading!

0 comments: