We Rock!

|
Blogger's note: There is no note.

The reprinted DCHE Tee has arrived.....The new Tee samples look so much better.. ; )  The EXCO members aka Naziah, Ting Sin, Jufri and I went to MLT 1 to promote the T-shirt to the year 3s during their common lecture..... Ting Sin even brought a mannequin top so that we could put the T-shirt sample over it and promote to the students. The response was ok. I heard that one of the class has all of the students bought it! Hahas!

Heard from Dr.Chia (actually, Marchia heard it from him, and retold the story to us) that our class did very well for APChem! Apparently, I ALMOST got full marks! Woot! I am not gonna be modest and I am damn proud of myself, lol! 'Dah hidung tinggi!  Haha! On top of that, our class, DCHE1A03 has defeated all the other course taking this paper....Yes, all other courses including Biomedical Science peeps! Even their lecturers were surprised as well. Out of the 15/16 distinctions, 7 actually came from our class. Ah well, our class rocks on forever. ChemEng rules!

Yesterday, Yadana and I went to the "Science Pursuit" thing at T1A yesterday...  Why? Course they will be showing the CLS promo video to the audience. I mean, the CLS video featuring us for less than 15 seconds...haha! It is just a short clip to promote all the CLS courses. We were thick-skinned enough to sit on the floor in front of the whole bunch of secondary school students.....LOL. Yadana, Marchia and I were filmed the other day at W318...and we are quite anxious to see it...Anyway, this is how our "scene" looks like..

In the video, I was walking down the pilot plant at ground floor and I tell Yadana to initiate the process via talkie-talkie....on the other end, Yadana in the control room replied and proceed to start the thang using those oh-so-canggih computer. As I walk to the other side to turn the knob on the machine, Marchia on the second storey is taking down the stats...the end.. For the record, the three of us have no idea what we are doing on the pilot plant thingy...lol, don't think we will touch those stuff until I am year 3 anyway.

LOL, lame? I agree so....Haha, but then again, it was quite fun when we did the video. Anyway, as compared to all the other CLS courses, our clip seems to be the most boring. The other courses' clips are bloody colours with all those pretty chemicals...while ours are plain grey-silvery pilot plant, machines and control station.

To be honest, ChemEng was really nothing like what I imagined when I signed up for the course. Instead of Chemistry, as the title sort of "promised", we actually deal more with physics, engineering and mathematics. Of course we still take some minor modules related to Bio and Chem...But still, a bit component of our course is related to technical stuffs.....After taking the module for almost half a year now, I realize that it is not as bad/boring as it sounds...after all, physics are all bout understanding theories....there is nothing much to worry about once the concept is clear. A lot of ppl have asked me this question, and now I shall answer it....

Anyone: Are you changing course to DCP next year?

NO!

I think that is all for now. I am sleepy. nites.

0 comments: