Money. Money. Money.

|
You probably asking, why you bother to start blogging again?

Simple. First, I am darn bored right now. 6 weeks of holidays. 2 more weeks till school starts. And when I start reading other ppl's blogs....my fingers start to get itchy....and here I am.

Second, Nuffnang.
Curious enough, I went to check on my Nuffnang account which I haven't log in for like ages....After all, my blog died prematuredly couple months ago. I actually went through all the hassle of creating new password since I forgotten my password...(This happens a lot to me, I shall talk about this matter one day)

And when I signed in and saw my account. Whoa, who would have guessed that a dead blog could earn you RM 7.39.....I laughed in disbelief (figuratively speaking, that is. Laughing in front of a laptop in public would draw unwanted attention, you agree?) Seriously? 7 freakin' dollars for doing nothing?!

Anyway, it kinda gives you some sort of encourangement to continue blogging. Sorta like a catalyst to the first factor I mentioned just now.

Just so you know, I love money. Yes, I am a materialistic bastard. I am shallow. Get over it.

Don't you get annoyed when some people always lecturing you about money is not everything with their oh-so-enlightening never-eneding philosophies? I get to know a few friends like that....They are among the few rare species that nearly drove me up the wall.



"Money is evil ! "
"Money enslaved us ! "
"Money buys you happiness misery! "



What kind of rubbish are those?

I agree that not everything could be bought with money. But sure enough money bought you the roof over your head, the cosy bed of yours, the warm feeling of a full stomach, and the glamourous feeling of a designer clothes thrown on you. Come on,  you can't do anything without money these days!

My favourite way of using money to make me happy......food..... To me, good food worth every cent in my pocket....Shopping comes close in second place though.



Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping."

~Bobo Derek



I love this quote. You gotta admit there is some wisdom in these words.

The conclusion is....Money does makes the world goes round afterall.....At least, in my world....

Don't agree? Simple, simply check it your salary into my bank account, and then we will see.



0 comments: