Octobabies

|
That is quite a huge numbers of my friends having their birthday this months. SO, here we go....


YONG JIUN


(second from right.....and guess what, we were minutes from sitting EST, and we went busy camwhoring around the school!)

7th October (that's yesterday!)
- You're LEGAL! .......and don't mess around with underage girls....You'll be charged for raping!...No more juvenile court for you! All the best in your A-level!



ONGALANNA


(at 1U, were going to watch Madagascar 2 celebrating end of SPM!)

9th October
- Have fun collecting birthday Ang Paus...and then handing them back to your parents...hehe. Just kidding. Wish you getting prettier by the day. : D



MUN HIN


(was trying to grap the camera)

9th October (Yup, his birthday is same as Lanna's)
- Happy Birthday Mun Hin...My cute, adorable, smart, cunning little nephew! I wish you grow up healthily and happily.Stay cute!




STEPHANIE TEOH 



14th October
- Happy Birthday! How fast we have came since primary school time! I wish you all the best in your exam and future undertakings. Stay pretty!



GAR JUN



15th October
- LOL, I don't even know if you come to my blog anymore, but you're my best buddy in SMKS! and I have to wish you Happy Birthday! I wish you find a perfect girlfriend to celebrate your birthday with you!


ARTHUR 



(nice photo! seriously, damn nice angle wei!)
21th October
- Just wanna tell you that you're one of few rare best friends I have made in my life....that I really talk to and rely on......and I do envy you for your genius creativity and your talent...I wish you all the best in everything!



JOEVIN TAN



21st October
- Happy Birthday Ah-Vin! My new classmate who is crazily smart in every module! Sorry for constantly bullying/annoying you with my crazy outburst of sarcasms and nonsense-never-ending ranting.....haha! I wish you all the luck in everything and found a girlfriend real soon!


Last but not least.....
MY MOM!
18th October
- am not gonna write anything here, gonna wish her myself on that day. : ) 




So, to all Novembabies...




HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

0 comments: