Blog? Tweet? Facebook?

|
Blogger's note: Hey peeps! School starting soon, this shall be my last week of freedom, hopefully I can still find some time to update on weekly basis. To an extent, I can't wait to start school, I need something to keep my brain occupied. Perhaps, too occupied.


It's almost a week after I have "resurrected" my blog. As I roam around the blogosphere, I found out that I am not alone in this....It seems that killing blogs and then raising it from the ashes (like a phoenix!) is a trend.

So, who else are in this? None other that the all my crazy fellas from WMS! Jie Cong, Dhinesh, and Alan!It is ironic that the four of us started our very first blog at almost the same time. Though Dhinesh and Alan revived their blogs but killed their blogs shortly afterward again. So much for the generation of citizen journalism huh? 

Anyway, I read this from Alan's blog....


" SO, I am back to the world of blogging. It's kind of awkward when you completely shut something down, carry on with your life and then reopening it again under the same name. Imagine dumping a Dick, ignoring and not giving shit about Dick, and after a while, you go, "Hey, I miss my Dick."   "


ROFL! What a metaphore! I am sure you miss your dick a lot, don't dump it again, you'll need it to pee.

Jie Cong's blog is revived yesterday! ....and still under contruction...In order words, still looking for a nice looking template. Dhinesh's blog.... he revived his blog, and then went emo-emo-emo-emo, and ended his blog with a emo poem.

On the contrary, my classmates have turned into a lazy blogger! Why? I need gossips to read to fill my time, update please.

While my Malaysian friends are all caught up with the notorious Twitter fever, it seems that there is no trace of the virus among my friends in Singapore. The only person (whom I know) who tweets here is Zat. Come one ppl, Tweets! That's the new fashion.

Yup, am addicted to Twitter. It's like a mini-blogger. Just post whatever random shyt that pops up in your brain. It is actually more fun that it sounds like, especially when you have a large group of friends to tweet together.

On the other hand, I find myself decreasing active over Facebook. The applications, games, and tests.....Don't you think that they are a little overated? Idk, the only absolute advantage (for me, that is) I will never forget to wish the birthday babies. I am shifting my attention slowly from Facebook to Tweeter... 

Speaking about facebook....check this out.



Ok, I think that is all for today. Thanks for reading!

0 comments: