Turn Over A New Leaf

|
Blogger's note: The blog is still under contruction, please bear with us for a while....

I killed my last blog yet again. Yes, you heard me right. Again.

I might just ended up on top spot of police wanted list for brutal murder of god-knows how many blogs. Well, at least this time I still keep my address, just that I have moved all the previous post to another location. 88 posts. That was how far my previous blog lasted. Hopefully, this new blog is more longer lasting.

(I am not gonna go into details of why I deleted all those posts and start over.)

As the title suggests....this blog will be a whole new start from me...I do hope that I can keep this blog frequently updated despite of the unstoppable assignments laid on me when new semester starting in a couple of weeks.

Well, to celebrate the start of this new blog, I am gonna share a good news with you guys.


I got 4.0 GPA with full distinctions!
(sorry that i lied to some of you guys saying that i flunked my exam XP)


And now I have to face the stress to maintain this awesome figure....Wish me luck!

Btw, Britney Spears' new song - 3 .....totally rocks! Who knew a song about threesome can be so catchy and addictive!

That is all for today.

0 comments: