Blank.

|
Blogger's note: Too lazy to think of a blog title. Blank. XP

As mentioned in the earlier post, the Marina Barrage visit has been canceled, due to the fact that the year 1s have to attend a compulsory briefing on the very same day. It is something about CPTC .....our internship at Jurong Island next year. On the other hand, the response for the DCHE Tee is crapy.....As a designer of the shirt, and the person in-charge of the publicity, you can imagine how fucking depressing/stressing it is for me.... Haih....how I wish all this negative vibes could just swing away.

Ok, enough with ranting....Talk about happy stuff.

Saw Mrs.Leong at FC3 yesterday. She told us that I did "extraordinary well" for my Material in Practice final paper. She even said that no one has ever did this well in the past too.... Damn, I am GOOD! HAHA! Self-praise IS still a praise! I am not gonna lie.....I am so proud of myself man......

Kk, i shall stop on this before you guys got disgusted....ha.

Attended Econ class in the evening for the second time now...Thank god I didn't do anything stupid this time. I managed to stay awake through out the 4 hour lesson. And I managed to give a perfect answer to the tutorial question. WOOT! Anyway, during those short dinner break and toilet break, CaiTing and I were chatting non stop....haha, quite fun too....For some reason, our small group seem to be the most responsive group there.....

Had to crawl out of my cosy bed just to attend the GEM today...I took Psychology and Counseling ( or as Lanna put it......Psycho!). Quite a relaxing module I guess...For the first half of the lesson was lecture, which was quite interesting. While the second half concern more on the psychology test...Kinda anticipating the next lesson.

Meeting again this Friday. Timetable is super packed with lessons and practicals and meetings. Should I register for ISC interview next Monday.....I can't make decision....Someone! Help me!

Yup, that's all.....This post is basically some random updates on my school life.

Bye!

0 comments: