Emo rant

|
I don't know what I am thinking, I woke up this morning and rushed to laptop check the list....and I didn't see your name there, instead I got a hand full of some other familiar names (that I don't really want to see). I should know about this, I mean, what's the odd after all. And yet, I actually feel blue about it. Sour. Disappointed to the deepest pit.

Maybe there's good in it too. Now, I could really get over this whole thing and really focus on stuff that really matters.....How many "really" have I used in the last sentence? Really? Or maybe I am just self comforting.

I need to get this thing out of my mind, I can't afford to mess up. Not even once......I am already really frustrated with all the things that are happening to me lately, it seems that none of them favours me.

Whatever, life's a bitch. Just get over it....Just a few dead ends are not gonna knock me down.Gonna put all these shits into a box and deal with it when I have a clearer mind.

I think I have brought the definition of "mood swing" to a whole new level. I need to start stuffing myself with work so that I won't think too much.

Don't ask me what is this post all about. Because, it is for me to know, for you to find out not know. Emo day, here I come.  

0 comments: