Ain't No Sunshine

|
Blogger's note: Found this new channel on Youtube, Pomplamoose Music ....I kinda like some of their version of covers. Should check it out. ; )


FUCK!
that is how my timetable looks like.



Just receieved the new timetable...and damn it sucks big time. Guess what, the earliest I get to go home is 5pm.....the latest? 9:30 pm.

I still find Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday to be fairy reasonable....but Tuesday really pisses me off.




Tuesday,

10.00am - 12.00pm :    
Innovative Design Enterprise in Action (IDEA)

1.00 pm - 6.00 pm :       
Chemical Engineering Principle B (CEPB)    
....THAT's 5 hours!!

5:30pm - 9:30pm :
Fundementals of Economisc   
....THAT's 4 hours!! and it clashed with the earlier class?!



I would staying in school from 8am all the way to 9:30pm on every Tuesday (13.5 freakin' hours)...In case you have not noticed, I have no time for dinner at all, 1pm to 9:30pm straight down. = =

And I still have to go home to do my buggin' assignments, drag myself to school on Wednesday morning to have another 3 hours of Engineering Maths.....I seriously suspect that they are trying to drain out every juicy drop of my brain....Pure torture of my pinky friend up in my skull.

By the end of Wednesday, my friends would find some hungry cerebellum-less exchange students came from zombie land....and we would be dancing to Micheal Jackson's Thriller lifelessly.


"Cause this is thriller, thriller night!"


Speaking of the King of Pop....anyway interested to watch his concert-documentary? I am not a die-hard MJ fan, but I am kinda interested to see all those concert footages....After all, it is his very last journey on stage.

Actually, there is another bigger reason why I absolutely hate this new timetable....But I don't find it safe suitable to rant about it here.....I am pretty sure all my fellow classmates from 1B03 would notice about it too. O Fortuna!

In total, we have a bumpy semester ahead.

0 comments: