Quick!

|
Ok, loads of stuff to get busy with, so, I will update this blog in ten sentences, this is counted at the first sentence.


Had Microbiology lecture in the morning, the lecturer look identical to leng-lei......she is kinda interesting anyway....better than Gina Clara..


Should I register for the ISC committee interview..... don't you think I have kinda overloaded with Student Chapter works... decisions decisions......you know you gotta make them...


Had an essay test for Report Writing and Presentation today......I wrote "My Favourite Colour" .....it was totally crap, hope I don't get sent for SA.....double crossed fingers.


Kinda irritated during Microbiology practical today, after struggling with the distorted-blur image for over an hour...only then they tell me my 40X lens is faulty....bloody hell....I seriously felt like cursing out loud....



Still 5 sentences to go...now 4, : )


Am actually surfing Youtube......to watch some Bio videos for assignment.....mitochondria, RER, SER, Palisades mesophyll cells....crap, all these high school Bio terms has returned to hunt me....u know how much i dislike bio.


In W312 for practical briefing....sat next to Darren and were playing with the plug thing.....and we kinda came out with this bloody sick thing to do with the plug....LOL....it spreads like wild fire among the guys... (inside joke)


Last but not least....was waiting out the lab, and Winna said that Mr Kong looks kinda handsome......errrr........totally speechless......( Winna, don't kill me for writing this... : P )


Nights!

0 comments: