Bored and Tired.

|
Blogger's Note: Slept for 10 hours and still feel tired. Arghh...another blogger's block.


First and foremost! Examination wishes!

Yup, the exam season is here again. I think I am bit late for PMR examination....but what the hell...All the best to you folks!  Also, the A-level people (Edexcel or Cambridge? Can't remember...but I think it's the Cambridge ones) who will be sitting for their exam soon, good lucks! Not forgetting the S.A.M people....all the best yo!

Whoa, it seems that all my high school buddies are almost done with college and going off to university soon! But I am still in first year...I feel so left behind man! Anyway, as someone says ..."life's a betch...get over it!"

Oh, before I forget again...Happy Birthday Adrian! You're legal!


I am bloody hyper, you can tell. Why?


I finally finished with those annoying challenging action plans for Student Chapters! Two publicity plans.... Just two short Words documents lesser than 50kb...and it took me weeks to get everything planned and done. You have no idea how glad I am to have it finally done........Just in time for next Wednesday's meeting with the teacher advisors. :  )   

Well, to be honest, I have nothing to blog about today. My desk is in a huge mess right now and it ought to be tidied up asap before my mom sees it. This shall be a blog filler.

SO, to end this post, this is the new DCHE T-shirt. Price at 12 dollars each.


0 comments: