Insomnia Strikes!

|
Blogger's note: This is another spur of the moment, random, and totally time-wasting post~

Ok, here's what happened. Btw, this photo below kinda freaky, don't you think so? Reminds me of certain horror film.



Figure that my complexion is already horrible enough and I should definitely get enough sleep to prevent any pimples outburst. Figure that my sleep cycle is pretty much screwed up and I desperately need to rectify it asap. Figure that I will need to get enough rest once school started so that I won't yawn during lectures.

After having all that figured out, I made a decision, I shall be a good boy and revert back to the 12am - 8am sleep routine. It work out well too, you know. For 6 weeks of holiday, I actually sleep the healthy way.......And God knows what happened on the very last day of the 6 weeks, I have a freakin' insomnia!

I never had an insomnia, never in my life. What the fcuk have happened? Suddenly I just don't feel like sleeping. Been tossing and turning in bed and I finally gave up, might as well just stay up the whole night.

But I just don't get it! Gah! Too frustrated to put my thoughts into words. I really wanted to get some quality rest especially tomorrow is a fresh semester and I would be having lessons from 8am to 9:30pm tomorrow! *Insert cantonese/hokkien curses here*

Ok, enough with the insomnia. Alright, now is 4:30am. You know, they say at this time of the night, a lot of people would commit suicide.

4:30am....It's already too late to go to bed, and yet it's too early to start the day. People who are still awake at this moment are usually feeling pretty lonely, and yadayadayada some people who couldn't tolerate the loneliness will just give in to the negative thoughts and kill themselves. Sad huh? So, when your feeling low, don't stay up till 4:30am.........No, I am not feeling low, I am angry. Because I am bugging sleep deprived!

Gosh, my bag is bloody heavy.
I am sleepy, I need sleep. Where is my sandman. Sprinkle some sand on me will ya? You need me to bribe you? Here's some "duit kopi"......Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

Ok, I ran out of random shyt to post. So, that's all for today.

Bye...........

0 comments: