Delusioned.

|
Blogger's note: School has started. Stress is building up. Sorry readers, I will be following JC's approach - posting on Saturday. Of course, unless I am bloody free to post. But do check my blog from time to time.


As you readers know, I couldn't sleep on Sunday night. And gosh, trying to stay awake when you're sleep deprived is freakin' hard. I swear I almost fell asleep even when I was walking.


First day of school!

When to see Ms.Yau to get the order forms, posters and flyers for the Tee. Gosh, I have totally no Y2s and Y3s contacts at all... How on earth am I gonna pass the stuff to those 12 classes? Luckily, Naziah was there to help me with it.....Seriously couldn't have done it without her help. Big thanks to Naziah! Later, wanted to put up the posters at the labs/workshop....most of them were not open anyway....

Anyway,was slightly disappointing when I was told that the Tee samples will not be arriving until this Friday. I really really want to see how does the real Tee looks like. Am fcuking worried that the Tee not gonna look like the way I design it....I'm worried sick.....

Also, thanks to all 1B03-ians !!!! You guys totally rock man!!!!! Thanks for supporting me....I didn't expect you all to buy the Tee....thank you very much...THANKS!!!!

I survived the morning. IOCHEM ( Inorganic and Organic Chem)......It's was ok, I guess?! But, the lesson was getting a lil' bit dry. Appreciate the lecturer's effort trying to make the lesson more lively.


Afternoon, IOCHEM practical. Thank god it's the first week and we don't have practical yet. Just some briefing. It was alright I guess. Then we have Engineering Maths tutorial, again, since we have not even had a lecture yet, there is no tutorial todae.


Finally, after fighting with Mr.Sandman for morning and afternoon.....Now's the night life...well, kinda?


Sadly though, my 'night life' is not late night clubbing or stuff like that. It was evening classes of Econ. 4 hours till 9:30pm..and we didn't have dinner yet. 


Hungry and sleepy. I think I am justified to sleep in class. And here's was what happened...


Lecturer: (teaching about substitution and complements)

Matt : (day night dreaming, half way into sleeps)

Lecturer: So, for example the relationship between a "Ipod" and the "headphone" is.....? (answer is complements goods)


(I forgot what I was day-dreaming about, but here is what happened, the thought of certain word just popped up in my brain and I was subconsciously convinced to say that word out. I look at the lecturer, very very blur proudly and loudly shouted out the word) 


Matt: BATTERIES!

Everyone: (turned to me and laughed)


That has to be the most random thing that I have done in my life. I have no idea what have got me into saying Battery out loud. I mean, it is totally random. I have no idea how the word just pop out like that and I just couldn't resist the urge to say that word.......Anyway, the moment was priceless man..though it was bloody embarrassing as hell. Ironically, that was the only time the whole class was slightly more lively. Ah well, Matt has became the Joker of the business class already



Ok, that's all for now. Gonna go for dinner now. Bye!~




Go away. Because you took up too much space in my brain.  : )

0 comments: