Emo

|
This is an emo rant.



Damn it, I wish I knew what's in your head.

I am out of inspiration to blog about. There is nothing interesting about my life for me to even talk about...Haih, reports everyday. Meetings everyday. Cold war with classmates everyday. Life sucks.Can't wait for holiday to come. I can't stand this bullshyt anymore. Everyone is taking everyone for granted. Screw you....

Initially, I wanted to go back to KL this coming Friday. Intending to ponteng Fluid Mechanic lecture on that day so that I can go home. However, sudden huge load of events/meeting forced me to delay my trip. Have to hand in Fluid Mech assignment and reports, attend meeting with the course management team, sports challenge final, juniors-meet-seniors session, BBQ with my course-mate, and another BBQ with my club-mates. I don't even know how to split body to attend events which takes place simultaneously.

Arghhh.....next week faster ends!

Till then, ciao.

0 comments: