Undisclosed

|
Note: Are we that incapable of some decent conversation? It is just disappointing to see that the same topic being brought up again and again.Guess I overestimated you at first place after all.

Damn, Monday blues are already here. Seriously, I find Sunday is the most depressing day of the week, where I spent most of the time in the day rushing my assignments. Tsk tsk, procrastination.... Another reason why I hated school days now is the dramas in my class. Too many things have happened in my class, and I just too pissed to even stick my feet into in. Another one and a half year and I be free from this mess.

Two more weeks and it is YOG! Youth Olympic Games, in case you didn't know. I actually intended to join the event as a volunteer, but the overwhelming school works held me back. Further more, exams will be just a week after the event. Rather not taking the risk.

Will be back in KL for a couple of days during the games to settle something. Hopefully this time I would be able to hang out with Yong Jiun they all. Gosh, I am gonna kill him for missing the trip to Singapore a few weeks ago.Speaking of which, it was awesome! Went to Universal Studio with Alanna, Arthur, Pikky, Julius and Di-ann. Though it was the 3rd time I have been there, gotta say it was the best time I had there. Mainly because this time there are friends around to go with. Yes, I went solo the previous 2 times.


Ok, that's all the updates I have in mind now.

Ciao

0 comments: