High and Dry

|
I doubt if anyone still visit my blog, but here goes nothing.

Stumble upon an torn A7 sized note pad while I was cleaning my room. For those who know me long enough, you should know what an "amazing" memory I have. Thus, I used to update my passwords and user name there.

The second page of the noted pad lead me here. Written across the coffee-stained page with a crisp blue ink was the user name & password for my blogger account. Gasp, I used to blog. And I forgotten how to do it. 

Reading back my past entries was indeed interesting. My life have took a few turns since I first started blogging a few years back. Honestly speaking, I miss that those time when everything was much simpler. Guess we never know what's valuable to us until we really lost it

Life has been lamentably hectic. Juggling between studies, clubs, and personal life was never an easy job. And my choleric-melancholic nature makes things even harder than it is. Somehow, I would say that school has raped my social life. My topics of discussion with friends will not run away from organizing school events, rushing project works, discussing about the perfect FYP lecturers, and occasionally gossiping and dissing those be-atches from our school. Poof, there goes half of my school life in Singapore.

The fact that I am here, blogging, doesn't promise that I am going back to the blogging. I am never a great fan of blogging. On top of that, updating this blog is deemed to be too much a hassle that I could handle. Alright, I gotta clean my room.

Hopefully, this is not the epilogue.

Ciao

0 comments: