Of This and That.

|

My latest design...Gosh, I have not design anything for months. Have to admit that the poster is not one of my best, but, I had to get it done in hours, what do you expect..

My next big project that I am truly excited about will be the ISC's Dinner and Dance 2011. Even before the committee board is announced, my position have been shifted from usher to souvenir to publicity & marketing to usher and finally Program Coordinator. @.@ Well, have to admit that I actually like this post! I am gonna spend the next six months with Marchia to draft out the most elaborate plan for that night. The theme of the big night has been decided, but for the sake of publicity, we decided to keep mum about it for the time being : ) More updates in the  future....

Anywhere, today I had dinner at Thai-Express with Dr Ming Tham, Dr Wong and also some seniors for the UK attachment programme. It was a great dinner, we can't stop laughing! LOL! Damn it, I can't wait to go UK this September!

After the dinner, which is around 9-ish...I actually wanted to go and catch a movie. However, in the end, I change my mind and spent 2 hours at Starbucks doing reports...FML....Haih, at least now my report is finish! : D

Some random photos that I took when I was bored. (Sorry lah, I am not a good photographer and I took them with a lousy camera phone...)

My desk...
Complete silence, with a hint of jazz in the back

When I look up, a wall of water ...COOL!

0 comments: